Indianapolis Family Law Attorney
Family law legal issues can be very emotional for everyone involved. As an Indianapolis Family Law Attorney, I provide assistance with:
- Financial issues until the divorce is finalized.
- Deciding living arrangements for parents and the children.
- Addressing concerns about moving to another state.
- Legal issues for unmarried parents
- Grandparents’ visitation rights
- Child support and alimony issues
- Parenting issues, including managing problems with parenting times and schedules
Find the current Indiana parenting time guidelines here: https://www.in.gov/judiciary/rules/parenting/parenting.pdf
- Child custody
- Abuse issues
- Powers of Attorney for property and health care
You don’t have to be in a court case to get legal advice about issues that are pressing on you. You may have general or specific questions about property and support issues, housing matters, and issues involving the children.
I want to assist you in planning for your future. I can explain what your legal rights are.
Call (317) 900-9737 for a consultation.